We’re excited to announce that Verified Mark Certificates (VMCs) will be available for purchase in early July!
What are VMCs?
VMCs allow you to display your trademarked logo next to the sender field on every email you send, making it visible to your recipient even before they click on the message.
· Stand out from the crowd by displaying your logo, rather than default initials
· Instantly associate trust with your email communications—and your brand
· Dramatically increase brand recognition, visibility and engagement
In order to qualify, you’ll need to first implement DMARC standards, which protect your brand by making it easier to identify and prevent phishing and spoofing attacks targeting your brand and your customers. We strongly recommend you get started as soon as possible so that you’re ready for the launch.
CHECK YOUR DOMAIN’S DMARC STATUS >
To help, we’ve put together a step-by-step guide to make the process as quick and smooth as possible.
DOWNLOAD THE GUIDE >
- The most important step is implementing DMARC. It’s the only way to qualify for a VMC.
- After confirming that your domain is DMARC certified, you’ll need to confirm your logo is officially trademarked.
- Finally, for your logo to display, you’ll need to convert it to the proper .svg format. Here’s how.
Reference: DigiCert Email Annoucement